Thursday, April 4, 2013

A Sunny Afternoon

I have been enjoying the sun that has been out lately. It puts me in a brighter mood. I also have been working more often but I got switched to early hours which is good because I have the rest of the day to do homework or work on fun projects and take tons more photos like I've been wanting too. so Here's a bit of what I've been up to the past week or so. 

There's nothing like sunlight filling up a room


I have been working with different lighting effects 


The sun light has been a good thing it has been warming up and melting the days; they have become longer and more exciting I look forward to more warm sunny day's ahead. I have just returned from my Paris and London trip my next couple of post will be sharing pictures and my adventures and trust me there are quite a few. Until tomorrow...Natalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment