Monday, December 10, 2012

First Post!

Hi there! Welcome to The Beatnik Fox blog, My name is Natalie and I'm excited to start this blog because I have tons of cute styles and things to post about.

 
This moi on the right in the yellow beret, and my dear friend Suzy. Who You will being hear a bit about every now and then.

Now, for a bit more about this blog. I'm going to be writing a lot about fashion, DYI, fun new recipes, The weekly word(poetry, books, writing events techniques, ect.) and different little fun posts every week just for the hell of it. (this mean my two kitties and furry friends, bike posts, and films of the week kind of stuff)

More about myself: I am a student currently majoring in Literature, hoping to one day publish poetry books and teach college poetry and fiction classes. Second, My family and friends are very important in my life and will pop up in my posts every now and again :)

Little random facts: I love to travel (I'm planning a trip to France/London in the spring), I adore pie, cuse my own words for things sometimes (instead of crumbs I say crumblies lol not quite sure why), I am a Chicago girl not matter where I might go.

No comments:

Post a Comment