Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Mother's Day

Hello everyone! As you know Mother's Day is fast approaching  we all know its a Hallmark holiday but see it as a day to just send some love to your mom, moms, or someone you see as a mother figure. If you don't have any idea what to get for her, here are just a few ideas:

1-Happ&Stahns 1842 Rosa Alba eau de parfum 2-mothers day card 3-DIY terrarium kit 4-floral iphone case 5-necklace

There are plenty of ways to show how much you love them, other than a gift. Go to breakfast and treat her, sign you both up for a garden walk, or maybe even weed her yard. Don't forget to take pictures, because that way you both have something to look at a remember. I know with my mom, she loves perfume so I took a few hours of my time and tracked down the perfect bottle and scent I know she will love! I've learned since being a college student, I can't always afford to buy her a gift. That is why with a little research I can always make one and all that effort can pay off when you see her just love it. So take care, and take lots of photos and if anyone has a wonderful mothers day story to share, please do! until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment