Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Insta-wha?

Due to a fight with my laptop I have not been able to post, but I have access and it is truly a Autumn miracle haha. Moving on, Now to the point I have been...wait for it, Instagraming! Now, you all say "Natalie like millions of people do this..." I understand that but I've been very excited about this, because that cheesecake I just posted doesn't just look good it looks delectable. I have been having quite the time. I confess I find myself addicted. If you want to follow me here or under nataliedust. Before a few months ago this whole culture was was some sort of social buzz I was hearing but not acknowledging. I gave in a signed up.

 Now know your limits, because when we are drinking and out with friends and we think the picture is awesome(and it probably is epic, who knows?) and you think I should share this with the world, everyone will love it, and everyone will "like" the shit out of it(and we probably will). Problem being the next day we wake up with our victory headache* and you go on Instagram and you let an "uh oh" slip out. "I posted that?" and the 57 likes say "why yes you did and the Internet thanks you. We all had a good laugh" It doesn't matter you have misspelled the scrambled sentence in the description box, that you've hashtaged things that don't even apply to the picture(i.e. #scrambled eggs, #ghost busters, #haiku's, #grandma the cheating whore...whoa things escalated very quickly), or that your in just your bra and wearing a vest giving the camera your alluring drunk eye(one eye more open than the other/not even looking at the camera honestly). Now either you shudder and say "why did you people like this?"(mostly because we have all been there, but it's nice to see you have a good time/Guys:we can almost see your boobs...boobs.) then delete it, or can just own it be proud and say to yourself, "sexiest drunk eye you ever did see" and move on with life.

I now apologize for my long story that is based on true stories. Just have fun with it :)

*Victory headache-when one consumes too many of the following: beer, vodka, gummy worms, any shot period, pop rocks(don't snort these please), and while doing so one of the most epic party/gathering/social festivity/what-have-you ensues. Needless to say you have one big hangover.

Here is a bit of the kind of stuff I post:
I love making videos 
See doesn't it look yummy? yeah? yeahhh :)
I just want to say now how I have missed the blogging world. Well let the new posts and adventures begin!
Until tomorrow...Natalie.

No comments:

Post a Comment