Friday, October 4, 2013

October Wishlist

Well here in Chicago we have been getting a glimpse in to fall(by that I mean it rains and its 50 degree's on day and the next afternoon its 83; all I have to say is Chicago weather is highly indecisive.) so on the cold rainy days(which I love!) I comb through online sites while jamming out on Spotify; you know like the cool kids do, with that 'What is love' classic head bob crossed with the Carlton dance...sexy with "nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean?" kind of way lol. Anyway, I found a few of my favorite items I have my eye on this month:

1. Origami boat necklace- For whatever the reason I've really been into origami boats ever since I was a child and even now my family has been finding little paper boats all throughout the house. I think they are simple and lovely haha. 
2. RASA vest- I have the perfect jackets and blazers to wear this over. 
3. Fox Mug-Regarding anything with a fox as well they are just my thing.
 4. Foam- I have bought a few the past few months and I like how its as if I'm reading a blog in away. I really recommend it they suggest some of the newest hit bands and up and coming trends not to mention all the fabulous outfits they have put together. I NEED a subscription.
5. Babydoll- Number five is my Halloween costume this year I'm super excited to not be a Sailor for the 7th year in a row, yep I've been the same thing for the past 6 years. It really is a mixture between laziness and being cheap. To all of you who go all out every single year more power too you, maybe next year you can help me out haha. 
6.Rouge- Simple, chic, and who doesn't need a good lip stain and rouge?
7. Le Animale- really cute wild creature totems and necklaces. 
8. Heels- Gorgeous vintage little black heels with bows. Love them.

Other things on my fall wishlist I forgot to put is Pumpkin spice lattes, I smell fall just around the coffee shop. Until tomorrow...Natalie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment