Thursday, January 23, 2014

B I E N F A I T

I feel the need to apologize for some of the worst lighting I have ever dealt with. That you are now witnessing. It is simply too cold for me to want to even consider going out side, its grey and murky and blah. A few days ago I thought there was a beam of hope almost all the snow melted the sun was shining. I was able to go outside in a light jacket. I thought "YES! this is it!." Alas snow came back with a bone chilling vengeance. I had not foreseen this. I knew I should have taken photos on that day, but I was quite busy in the city all day. I have found myself running around Chicago lately like a mad person, but it's also kind of fun. I've been museum hopping, I recently saw Phantom of the Opera with one of my best friends, and went to a Jake Bugg concert. I love the city...but I could do with out the chilly wind and snow. 

So the outfit I put together below is a super comfy city look I just adore. I'm wearing my favorite Top- Madewell: old (well not really old but from last summer), Hat- Black Kitty Beanie, Sunnies-no clue so so old, Watch- Anne Kline (it was a gift so not sure where it came from), Skirt- The Limited, Tights- Modcloth, and Shoes- Converse. In my last photo I'm showing this red lip stain I got which is from Besame Cosmetics, but I have a future post for that. 



 I swear that Madewell has some of the softest shirts ever. Most of my friends know I am practically obsessed with that store. Even thought I lack the funds to fill my closet with all of it. It's probably for the best.


I want to thank those who got to the end and ignored my messy room, and overlooked terrible change in lighting. I really am pleading with spring to come so I can go outside. I have been searching for better photo locations. Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment