Monday, November 25, 2013

Bell-Bottom Runaway


It was sunny and I couldn't resist the urge to pack a bag a head out for the day...until the chill came then I headed in for a cup of tea. 
 I will have to get a better shot of my Fathers Model A but it was all strapped in for the incoming storm the next day. As many may remember we had a few stroms and tornados. This was the clam before the strom and it was a beautiful day.

What I'm wearing: ModCloth- Jeans, Top-Delias (old), Ruche- Shoes, Suitcase- was thrifted from a vintage shop in Canada.

And then it got way too cold. I have been having this feeling of just wanting to just pack a bag and head for anywhere my finger falls on a map. To get out and go somewhere unfamiliar and try something new. 
Until tomorrow...Natalie


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11359785/?claim=efqgxsjawbs">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment