Thursday, December 19, 2013

T A T C H A

Hello!! I can't not believe it's almost Christmas already. I was recently reading one of my favorite bloggers BleuBirdVintage and came across this company called Tatcha. I was curious what their products were like. I went around and read all about each product and thought, "what the hell I'll give it a try!" And I'm so happy I did. I tried their sampler set you see below. They even included a list of how to use each product and what their purpose is. I was feeling really fancy. 


WHAT THIS TRIAL-SIZED TATCHA BEAUTY SET INCLUDES:
- PURE One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil - 30ml deluxe
- POLISHED Gentle Rice Enzyme Powder - 3 x 1g packet
- POLISHED Classic Rice Enzyme Powder - 3 x 1g packet
- POLISHED Deep Rice Enzyme Powder - 3 x 1g packet
- RADIANT Deep Brightening Serum - 8ml deluxe
- SUPPLE Moisture Rich Silk Cream - 12ml deluxe
+PETAL FRESH Original Japanese Beauty Papers - 30 sheets





They have some beautiful photos on their website and you can read about their story here. I was surprised, but at the same time not to see that Tatcha has been raved about in Marie Claire, Vogue, The New York Times, Oprah's magazine, Bazaar, and the Wall Street Journal to name a few. I'm just wondering how I have never come across them before. I'm just happy I did and really recommend their products. I now have a made a wish list. Christmas is coming mom and dad! I hope everyone is enjoying the holidays and the snow. Until tomorrow...Natalie.


No comments:

Post a Comment