Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Holy Hemingway Batman!


Oh my I have been having technical difficulties here so I was not able to post the past couple of days. Anyway, With the past couple of days being crazy and work fill today is a nice slow wake up but don't get out of bed kind of day. everyone needs a day quiet every now and again. So I have spent the day sipping one of my personal favorite drinks Izze (so yummy) also coming up with France/London destinations to go to, if anyone has a suggestion I’d love to hear it!!


I found this really rad place I know you guys will totally dig. It's called The Hemingway, A favorite drinking spot of Marcel Proust, Rudolph Valentino, Charlie Chaplin, Greta Garbo, Marlene Dietrich, Coco Chanel, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and at the end of World War II, Ernest Hemingway after whom it was renamed. This small bar in the Ritz-Carlton is designed in Ernest Hemingway's style and features bartenders well-versed in Hemingway lore. Downside you will pay about 23 euros a cocktail. I think I should try at least one, mais c'est la vie, non? 
 Also there is the Montmartre gardens in France they look lovely 
I'll get my list, my maps, get my plans and eventually get around to packing lol not a strong point of mine. I love adventures, question for my readers if you could go anywhere in the world where would you go, and what would you do there? Until tomorrow...Natalie.




No comments:

Post a Comment