Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Life as of late...


I can’t wait for…

I've been a bit under the weather lately, but I am looking forward to my birthday at the end of the month! I have been making a wish list on my laptop. Although I know I best save my money for my trip. It makes me sad today but I will be so happy when I’m in Paris able to shop and eat yummy food. Also, I can't wait for spring to let the sun return! I was sunny the other day and warm out which is odd for Chicago in  January, of course you can see Salem is enjoying it.

  Book I’m currently reading: We, the Drowned by Carsten Jensen. It’s a tale with a taste for adventure of love, and war, of men who will go to sea and the women they leave behind. With ship wrecks, cannibals, shrunken heads, forbidden passions, heroes, and so much more. I like to I’m always traveling the world, all I need is a cup of coffee and a bookcase full of adventures.
 Watching: Twin peaks never fails to make me laugh. They share my obsession with coffee.
And one year I sear I’m going to go as the log lady for Halloween haha


"Welcome to Twin Peaks. My name is Margaret Lanterman. I live in Twin Peaks. I am known as the Log Lady. There is a story behind that. There are many stories in Twin Peaks - some of them are sad, some funny. Some of them are stories of madness, of violence. Some are ordinary. Yet they all have about them a sense of mystery - the mystery of life. Sometimes, the mystery of death. The mystery of the woods. The woods surrounding Twin Peaks. To introduce this story, let me just say it encompasses the all - it is beyond the "fire", though few would know that meaning. It is a story of many, but begins with one - and I knew her. The one leading to the many is Laura Palmer. Laura is the one."~The log lady

FBI Special Agent Dale Cooper: Who's the lady with the log? 
Sheriff Harry S. Truman: We call her the Log Lady. 
The Log Lady: Shhhhhhh! 

yep still funny no matter how much I've seen it.

Listening to: Russian Red


I hope life has been good for you guys lately, until tomorrow...Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment