Saturday, January 26, 2013

Photo an Hour


I’m trying this new thing where once a month I will take a photo every hour for my whole day. This is actually a challenge lol. So, here I go:
8 AM- need my morning coffee
9 AM-Salem looked so cute!
10 AM-Poetry homework
11 AM- I planted a dying fern lol, and a lavender plant!
12 AM- Off to class!
1 PM- Finley and I snuggled
2 PM- Put away Christmas decor
3 PM- I spotted more Coyotes out and about 
(I live near a forest preserve so they are always around)
4 PM- Went off to bake with a friend
5 PM-Had to wear the ugliest bowling shows ever
7 PM- This is my Brother doing poorly at bowling Muahaha
8 PM- In case you were wondering I won lol
9 PM- Lavender tea time
10 PM- The Royal Tenenbaums with popcorn

Well I had a fun long day but its quite difficult to remember to take photos all the time but I think everyone should give it a go every now and again. Until tomorrow...Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment