Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bring Spring

I don't  know about you guys but I'm ready for Spring to be here; make it's move on the flowers and birds.
Here are some of the things I miss about Spring that I also look forward too:
Steamy coffee breaks on hikes on early Sunday mornings
Dew on the grass
Being in the sunshine
Letting my hair blow in the fresh winds
Playing my records with my friends

Spring a time of renewal. It is a time to me where everything comes to life, from the standstill that was winter.  It is my favorite season by far; I wake up to sweet scents of lavender blooms caught on the wind and in the early day I savor the soft songs of new life as I like the sun rise and start a new. Something about the season I can't quite put my finger on it makes me love it so; maybe its the gentle chill that pricks my skin or the vivid colors that grab a hold of the vibrant hues of wild flowers and trees. Well, here's hoping that ground hog doesn't see his shadow. Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment