Saturday, June 29, 2013

Destination...The Dunes!

I recently went camping with a new group of people I am happy to now say, a new group of friends. This trip was amazingly mind-blowing. I met them all through a mutual friend and he invited me to meet this group he was going camping with and I was nervous at first. How well could camping for three days with people I didn't know go? Well I met them at a bonfire a few weeks before to get together and that was that. I was sold; they welcomed me like they new me my whole life. All we could do was tell stories and laugh into the endless evening. So, for three days we didn't have jobs, plans, or educations to worry about. I was just us, the sand and sun, smiling around the campfire.

Summer Is For Moments Like These.


Good ole Hemlock cabin 
We decided she was a tree and we were all koalas lol
What I don't have photos of is us hiking and going in to the mud pits, or us on the beach. Every day was full of us being silly like these photos are. I also know we somehow slept through a massive storm that rolled through. unfortunately I woke up and walked around out side in the midst of it for what ever reason I had, and found myself locked out of my cabin at 3 or so in the morning. So as I knocked quietly, (from new information I now know they all heard me lol and most played the dead to the world card) but one co-cabin inhibitor took pity on me and open the door. Oh girls I will remember this just wait for our next camping trip. 
Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment