Thursday, June 27, 2013

Korean BBQ

I'll let you know I'm a huge fan of Korean Dramas. I often watch them on a site called Drama fever. I'm working on learning Korean, and I feel like I may have mentioned this before. I get food craving from watching this from Ramen, to kimchi and Korean BBQ.


Now this was my first time at a Korean BBQ restaurant in the Chicago land area. So I have no prior experience to compare it to, but I have to say it was pretty good. I heard it is best to look up before hand the do's and don'ts. I have to say makes me feel a little less nervous. I had a lingering feeling something was going to catch on fire...happily nothing did. I call that a success!

My friend Ryan and I got there and the waiter could just tell we were confused. Taking pity on us he pointed out stuff we may like and made suggestions. It was actually pretty simple, we were just nervous. Oh my goodness, let me tell you we ate so much food. I hoarded the meat and kimchi. So, after all my fears were put to rest and I was content with food, what could have made the night possibly better you ask? Well when I think Korean BBQ soju comes to mind.

 Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment