Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sister Style

Trust me this may never happen again. My sister is not a fashion fan, like I am. She loves to get dressed up but not for everyday hangout time like today was. I threw clothes on her bed and commanded, "wear these!" I had a little back up with her fiance. Natalie:1, Jen: 0. But I have to say she is a good sport in humoring me most of the times. My sister is the tech genius in our home. She works for Geek Squad at Best Buy. Now compared to me I have a hard time with tech stuff, an example is I learned how to work a blue ray player this year and an Xbox the last. I make up for it in my own ways but I'll try ti sneak Jen into more of my photos here!


and this day was particularly humid so we didn't even bother with hair styles (good thing too, because it poured rain like nobodies business and we had to help our mom at a festival and got soaked)




but before the rain we headed out for a few errands and got Panera! I had a delicious mango smoothie :) I wanted to take more photos but the sun disappeared due to the pending storm.

Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment