Wednesday, January 22, 2014

2 2


I am now officially, well will be 22 as of the 28th! So now I can start my before 23 list of things to accomplish within the year.
Here is my list:

Go white water rafting
(source
Get another tattoo
Run a 5k
(Run or Dye info) I have already signed up and I'm excited!!

Bike more often 

To learn more about espresso and tea

I bet you didn't portable espresso machines existed...neither did I but they are real. Check it out: here

Learn at least the basics in Korean language
Read at least 25 books or more
Sew more
Finish my book
I have been writing a lot recently and I can't wait to actually accomplish something I have been working on for a long time. 

Plant a small garden
I may not have been gifted with a green thumb, I will try my best!

Take a photography class

Take a yoga class instead of doing all of it in my room alone
 Really break in all my new pastry books

This is the beginning of a list of things I wish to do. Who know's what tomorrow will bring, so I have to do what I can today. Until tomorrow...Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment