Thursday, January 30, 2014

Please, Please, Please...

I'm begging spring to come ASAP. I have had enough of unrelenting cold and snow. My mind has oped up the windows and started letting in the fresh air. While I mentally clean for spring, I've been putting outfits together for the crisp season.  

Coat: Need Supply Co., Bracelet: Need Supply Co., Dress: Freepeople, Bag: Forever21, and Shoes: Modcloth
I added a cute coat to this outfit, because even when spring is here let's still be sensible. I will still be brisk out. I am in LOVE with this dress by Free People. It's actually made up of different patterns all sewn together. I thought it was one big print, but when I realized how it was made I'm thinking of trying to make my own version. Why not just buy it? Well with a hefty price tag of about $300, I figured giving the old college try couldn't hurt. for now let's hope that little ground hog doesn't see his shadow. 
Until tomorrow...Natalie 

No comments:

Post a Comment