Monday, December 10, 2012

Friendly Finley and Insperations

Today has been a bit slow, I've been working on blog ideas and my newest kitty Finley has been keeping me up for a few nights. I come home from work sleepy and she just wants to play the liitle sweet heart.
She is 6 months even though she looks older here, a friend rescued her a while back. I'm weak a furry friend in need.

I already have another cat Salem and my dog Dr.Watson. Yes, a full household lol. Anyway, how are all of you doing? Ever have those slow and un-inspiring days? Well my tactic to getting on top of it is by not waiting around to be inspired I have to do it myself, by picking up a book or listening to some of my favorite music anything to get me out of a funk.
I look for quotes like the one to the right for sparks of insperation that and copious amounts of coffee.
Book I'm reading right now: Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris. I love books and stories that take place in europe, if you have any good read suggestings please comment some! I am a writer mostly poetry but every now and then I will post a little of what I'm working on, For example,
Now, when I pick up a book new to me; I try to find one that has been loved before I love it. The spine cracked from re-reading and long coffee breaks, the pages yellowed, torn and bent from its travel. A truly good book even when you put it down never really leaves your side. I go in the world with a library on my mind.
I'll leave you on that note have a great rest of your day!! Natalie
P.S. The picture quote is from my Pinterest words page, feel free to check it out :)



No comments:

Post a Comment