Thursday, December 27, 2012

Until next year...santa


This Christmas was crazy with all the traveling and work...Whew! It was special and amazing but I'm glad we can start to prepare for the New Year, but before I break out any new year’s post I wanted to share some very special presents I am grateful to have received from my loving family. I am happy to say we now officially own a kitchen aid!! I know I can't believe it, since my mother purposefully told me she couldn't find one in the color I liked. Cats out of the bag mom, you are sneakier than I gave you credit for.
TADA!! in Esspresso Brown :D

 

 
Plus some kitchen aid appliances! (I seriously went bananas. Yes, I said bananas)



I asked for one specific thing this year, drum roll please, a whisk! Not that exciting you say? well my dear reader you are well mistaken. I in fact did receive a whisk but not just a whisk a Kitchen Aid one! I was so so happy it was so nice and I didn't expect to receive such a lovely one at that. My momma thought it was lonely so she also picked up a matching cheese server as well, my mommy knows me all too well.
 

Some of my smaller presents (but not any less awesome) were:
One of my all time favorite girl movies (don't ask why but I love it, it maybe because I sympathize with GiGi) but I have faith that one day the right man will come in to my life. I can't help but be a romantic, I'm a writer.
 

Last, my Lucky Brand hair bands! Lucky Brand is one of my all time favorite stores to visit considering my lack of money I get to window shop, so reciving these was great! My parents are wonderful xoxo Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment