Sunday, December 30, 2012

Being Bold

Fist Style post!

*Note: I realized I haven't done a fashion post yet! *gasp* I know, bad blogger! So here is a peek of my personal style...I'm kind of all over the place, you will see this happen...a lot.



Top: (old) modcloth/ Jacket:(old) vans/ Pants: American Eagle/ Shoes: Aldo
Daily insperation:
 
This new year is around the corner and I bet some of you want to go to that really cool party or want this to the be the year you get your first midnight kiss in the very first seconds of the new year. Well, I'm here to say go right now and make those plans be bold! Thats what moments like these are made for go kiss that someone special in you life or someone you have met for the first time and let the sparks fly as the ball drops. Go make it happen, I know I'm planing on it. Until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment