Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sew Foxy

Hello everyone! I had meant to post this the other day but a little preview into a project I’ve working on I saw a post of this fox tutorial on Matsutake blog. I had made one for my little cousin for Christmas last year with a little light inside so she could use it as a night light. This time I just wanted to make a stuffed animal version because it’s just so gosh darn cute! Here is the link to the printable fox pattern.

You need about 1/3 yard of fabric of your choice I went with a white for the belly/chin and inside of the ears and a apumpkin poke-a-dot pattern for the rest. I will be posting the finished product in a few days. I'm trying to sew it in between work here and there its actually pretty easy I like to hand stitch my smaller projects.
 
 
My daily insperation:
 




 

+


Art is a big insperation in my life, I see different pictures or moments and I like to re-draw what I see and combined some of them to make it something I like to see. These are all rough sketches but I love to add color to the black and white, but sometimes the back and white is just as it should be. I really work on some fox peices. :)

until tomorrow...Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment